"Apr IAR Challenge"

Unfortunately, many think that saying “Thank You” right when we are handed a gift is thanks enough.
However, when we take the time to mail a thank you for that thoughtful gift, we make the giver of the gift feel as special as we did when we received it!
We might also consider sending a thank you for a favor, a kind act, or a job well done.
Here's a beautiful thank you card that I recently made. Just thought to say thank you to myself (lol). I used some of the IMR flowers and some leaves to decorate the card. These flowers and leaves makes the card so gorgeous that whosoever looks at falls in love with it! Hope everyone likes it. Comments are really appreciated!!!... :)

Comments

  1. Such a lovely thank you card!! I love how the flowers take center stage here! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your kind words..Really appreciate it😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card, love how you used the flowers. Thanks for joining us at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment